In an effort to “Continue the Conversation” from the 2019 OutsourcedPharma conference that took place recently in San Diego, California, we are hosting a webinar November 14, 2019 to dive deeper into the changing landscape of pharmaceutical supply chain and distribution.
This webinar is especially timely as CMOs and CDMOs look for ways to deepen partnerships with their pharma customers-and developing cold chain expertise provides new opportunities.
The webinar, entitled “Transitioning from Clinical to Commercial: Creating a Cost Efficient and Risk-Proof Supply Chain” will cover:
- How the complexity of today’s therapies is creating new challenges for biopharmaceutical supply chain and distribution
- Why it is important to plan for your commercial supply chain during clinical development
- How cost of goods is impacted by supply chain decisions, and how you can optimize the supply chain for efficiencies
- Exploring options for end-to-end cold chain in the supply chain
- Exploration of use cases where cold chain risk mitigation is maximized, and supply chain cost is minimized
To attend the webinar, register at pelibiothermal.com/webinar