Multi-faceted logistics and operational consultation services.
As the first cold chain packaging solutions provider to offer a portfolio of both single-use and reusable passive temperature controlled shippers, we focus on understanding each client’s complex logistics challenges. Our experienced teams carefully assess each customer’s requirements and identify the best "fit for purpose" and most cost-effective product and service solutions to meet their needs. Because of the depth and breadth of our thermally controlled packaging offerings, we provide clients with an unprecedented number of options while offering technical, engineering and asset management support and expertise from our manufacturing and expanding service centers located across the globe.
Using our experience, real world data, knowledge of applied thermodynamics, and software modeling programs, we begin a preliminary analysis to ensure we develop the optimal thermal solution for your technical and commercial objectives. To identify the best cold chain solution for our life science industry clients, Pelican BioThermal:
- Identifies necessary operational and logistics support, such as transit medium, duration required, threshold temperature, ambient temperature ranges and product stability
- Constructs conditioning plans
- Conducts protocol based testing
- Develops packout lane strategies
- Implements refurbishment planning
- Assists with deployment